White Chocolate Decadence

I love white chocolate.  It is usually my chocolate of choice.

Today’s recipe is a white chocolate lover’s paradise.  It is full of white chocolate, from top to bottom.

white chocolate brownies recipe

Be sure to use a good quality white chocolate for this recipe.  I usually buy a bar or block of white chocolate instead of white chocolate chips but they will work too.  Just make sure it is real white chocolate (not the almond bark or vanilla melts)

This white chocolate brownie or blondie, if you prefer,  is then topped with a lovely white chocolate frosting for even more white chocolate goodness.  This is one rich brownie so you won’t have to cut them very big.  At first I thought they were a too little rich but as my taste buds adjusted they kept wanting more and more.  I found myself slicing little slivers of it off right from the pan.  Going back for more and more “tastes.”

white chocolate brownies recipe

White Chocolate Decadence is a nice alternative to the traditional brownie.  You could even top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel for an amazing dessert!  Enjoy!

white chocolate

White Chocolate Decadence

Printable Recipe

1 C butter

1/2 C white chocolate, chopped

4 eggs, beaten

2 C sugar

1 1/2 C flour

1 1/2 tsp vanilla
Frosting

1/2 C butter

1/3 C white chocolate, chopped

3 C powdered sugar

2 Tbsp whipping cream (or more to right consistency)

1 1/2 tsp vanilla

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  For the brownie part melt your white chocolate or butter either in the microwave or a double boiler.  White Chocolate burns easily so be sure and watch it.  Melt it in small increments of time.  Whisk in eggs and then add in sugar.  Add flour and vanilla.  Put into a greased 9 x 13 pan.  Bake for 25-30 minutes.  Cool and then frost.

Frosting:

Melt butter and white chocolate in microwave or double boiler.  Remove from heat and add powdered sugar, whipping cream and vanilla.  Frost brownies.

More Recipes on TodaysMama:

Best Chocolate Cupcakes

Homemade Oreo Cookies

10 of the Best French Toast Recipes

Tags: , , , , ,

1. Pingback: 18 Amazing Homemade Brownies Recipes - TodaysMama

2. Pingback: White Chocolate Heart Bars - I bake he shoots

3. kara 01/01/2015 at 1:34 pm

I made these the other day, only I substituted my gluten-free flour mix for the all-purpose flour. They were excellent! My family has asked for them again. Thanks!

4. Pingback: Lucky Charms Bar Cookies Recipe TodaysMama

5. Klara Reach 02/20/2013 at 8:55 pm

These were amazing! I used a different icing because I had no whipping cream, but oh they were good!

6. Rae 12/04/2012 at 7:15 pm

How do you keep the frosting white? I made a batch if these and, while they were fantastic, I couldn’t help but be bummed that my frosting came out yellowish. 🙁

7. Pingback: White Chocolate Brownies « Adventures of a Hungry Redhead

8. Pingback: Post Labor Day White…White Chocolate « Positively Delightful

9. Pingback: 50 Delightful White Chocolate Recipes - SlapDashMom.com

10. Just wanted to let you know I made these bars and they were an absolute HIT! I loved how chewy and buttery they are, such a great treat. Thanks so much for the recipe, I’ve included the link to my post in case you wanted to check it out 🙂

11. Beth 03/02/2012 at 6:55 pm

I really wanted these to work….they look delicious! I tried them twice thinking I must have messed them up the first time. Nope! They came out just horrible both times. I followed the recipe perfectly. Has anyone else had this experience? I’m so bummed because they looked so good. 🙁

12. Sara 02/11/2012 at 7:17 am

Wow what a great recipe. I will be sure to try this next time I bake.
    Below is a really nice simple brownie recipe which is good for cooking with kids.

Thanks for sharing 🙂
    Sara

13. maria (italy) 11/21/2011 at 8:48 am

thank you for this recipe! please, how much is ita in grams 1 cup of butter? and for the chocolate? I’ve found a conversion table for flour and sugr but not for butter and chocolate…
    thank you!
    maria

14. Jan Larson 07/25/2011 at 11:43 pm

These look so good — and incredibly rich! Beautiful photos, too!

15. Pingback: White Chocolate Recipe Round Up – Bites From Other Blogs

16. Carmen 07/19/2011 at 11:10 am

Once again I am writing and hope this time you put it on this comment site. I made these last Saturday to bring to our daughters house on Sunday. They were horrible. Tasted like eggs. I believe the 4 eggs listed on the recipe was a mistake. We could’t even take a second bite. Had to go to the store and buy something as we didn’t have time to bake something else. The icing also was WAY too sweet. Something there was also wrong. Hopefully someone reading this at Your Home Based Mom will check over this recipe again and fix it so no one else wastes their time and money on this.

17. julie 07/17/2011 at 2:17 am

I made these but they did not cook all the way in the middle and i kept putting them back in the oven and they would not get done all the way is there suppose to be any baking powder or baking soda??

18. Luvdaylilies 07/14/2011 at 7:27 am

Oh…..My…..Goodness! I must make these=)

19. Laura Stubbs 06/29/2011 at 10:30 am

These brownies were absolutely fabulous!! I used vanilla paste instead of vanilla extract, which gave them added richness!! As my kids say,”This recipe is a keeper!!”. Thanks so much for sharing!!

• Lisa 12/31/2013 at 5:44 pm

My frosting was also tan instead of white. Taking these to a party so hope they taste good. I don’t know how they can’t with this much butter.

• buy cialas on line 02/21/2015 at 1:25 pm

It’s a pleasure to find someone who can think so clearly

20. Sue Moran 06/18/2011 at 4:22 pm

Every once in a while I see a food photo that blows me away and I can’t stop thinking about it until I make it. Well, this is one of them. I love the whiteness! The moist bottom and the thick frosting…I will make it and I will link back to you! Thanks!

21. Rachelle 06/15/2011 at 10:37 am

Oh my. These are the most delicious looking brownies I’ve ever seen. They’re definitely on my to-do list. Thanks for sharing!

22. Shannon 06/14/2011 at 4:42 pm

These look AMAZING!!

23. Pingback: TodaysMama | Blog | White Chocolate Decadence

24. Leigh Anne@YourHomebasedMom 06/13/2011 at 11:07 am

Nancy, that should be white chocolate and butter!

Thanks

25. nancy 06/12/2011 at 9:01 am

LeighAnn: These looking amazing. In the directions you said microwave butter OR white chocolate–did you mean butter AND white chocolate for the cake part of the recipe?

26. Donna Scrapp'n Nana 06/11/2011 at 6:02 pm

I love white chocolate and I’m grateful that you made these with that and not the chocolate (brown0. I don’t like chocolate and this is much better.
    Thank you for sharing it.

Donna Scrapp’n Nana

27. Megan 06/10/2011 at 3:32 pm

This reminds me a little of the white chocolate fudge a friend brought to church once — only in blondie form. Sounds absolutely addicting!

28. Ali 06/10/2011 at 12:58 pm

I love white chocolate, so this is making my salivate big time. Beautiful pictures too!

29. Pingback: White Chocolate Decadence